Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hallelujah! Flooring is finally here...

After waiting almost a month for my flooring to arrive, it's finally here! They are going to deliver it Saturday night and install it on Wednesday. I can't wait!

Of course, that means I've got a lot to do over the holiday... put felt on the bottoms of all my furniture legs; take everything out of the living room, kitchen pantry, and water heater closet; and buy an area rug for my living room.

Also, I'm having a lawn service trim my trees and bushes sometime in the next week. They have really grown unwieldy!

All this home improvement has got me thinking about what to do next. Hmmm... perhaps I'll paint the walls? or replace the kitchen counter? or replace the white fridge so that it matches my black stove and dishwasher? or put a double vanity in the master bathroom? I'm trying to think of things that will make my house more attractive to potential buyers... not that I'm planning on selling any time soon, but I doubt I'll live there all my life.

No comments: