Sunday, June 11, 2006

Feverish

Well, the past few days haven't been much fun. I left work early Friday afternoon with a fever. It got as high as 101. I still don't know what set it off, but I am still weak and today my temp is about a degree high.

When I first started feeling bad, I thought I was in for another week-long illness like I had last May. I was so upset about that I called Bob crying about it. :( Fortunately, this one doesn't seem to be lasting as long.

I didn't do anything the entire weekend. In fact, I slept on my couch both Friday and Saturday night because I was too tired and weak to go up and down the stairs.

Bob came over this afternoon and spent several hours with me. He brought over lunch and helped me out with a couple of things around the house. For dinner we went to Bob Evans. It was the first time I had been out of the house since Friday afternoon. It was indeed good to see a friendly, familiar, patient face. :)

No comments: