Thursday, February 16, 2006

Random pictures

College friends in April 2005
(back - Bob, Tamara and Alan Barth, Ginger Sumerlin; middle - Mike Stilen, Joy Stilen, Paul Carter, Debra Achenbach, David Sumerlin; front - me)



Flowers, tree, and birdhouse in front of my house last spring



Finding out my sister, Sally, was pregnant with Mason outside the hotel at our White family reunion in June



My sister, Sarah, and me playing badminton at our White family reunion in June



My sister, Becky, and Andy at our Chandler family reunion in September



Angela Gregory and me with Jonah Wagner, son of Doug and Callie Wagner (college friends)



Mike and Joy Stilen at Thanksgiving



Some college friends and me over Thanksgiving
(left to right - Joy Deming Stilen, John and Chasity Angel Akiki and their four children, me)



Me and Bob at Christmas



Bob and my dad at Christmas



Another one of Bob and my dad at Christmas



Bob and my mom at Christmas



My little Christmas tree



Burping my nephew, Mason



Me in front of the Jefferson Memorial



Valentine's Day flowers from Bob

No comments: