Sunday, December 30, 2007

Photo roundup!

Here's a bunch of pictures from the last month or so. Enjoy!

Grandpa White lounging in his new pajamas - Christmas




Drew and Mason sharing some cousinly love - Christmas




Drew helping Bob with the 1000-piece puzzle - Christmas




Mom studying the puzzle - Christmas




Mason's best asset (tee hee) - Christmas (pajamas courtesy of Aunt Susan and Uncle Bob)




Yummy! - Christmas




Mason trimming the Christmas tree




Sally and Chris opening their Christmas gifts




Andy and his little Super Star - Christmas




Susan loves her nephew - Christmas




Lucas helping Grandpa White open Christmas gifts




Becky, Lucas, and me - Christmas




Sarah and me after exchanging Christmas gifts at Casa de Nelson




Daniel, me, and Bob's legs - Christmas




Bob, Dylan, and me - Christmas
(Bob Dylan - tee hee)




Bob and me at Sarah and Daniel's - Christmas




Dylan demonstrating his magicianlike-prowess - Christmas




Dylan opening his Christmas gift from Aunt Susan and Uncle Bob




Lucas admiring his older cousin, Mason - Christmas




Cutsie Drew - Christmas




Bob and me at Bob's parents' house - Christmas




No, my dad is not this tall - Thanksgiving

No comments: