Saturday, April 08, 2006

This weekend (in progress...)

Bob and I drove down to TN to visit my parents and sister. There were lots of dangerous storms all over west and middle Tennessee yesterday but we managed to escape them. We barely got any rain at my parents' house. Others weren't so fortunate. There were several tornadoes that did a lot of damage, especially just north of Nashville.

Today (Saturday) Bob, Becky, Andy, Drew, and I went to Chuck E. Cheese's for some pizza and games. Bob and I played Wheel of Fortune, The Simpsons pinball, and air hockey, which I won *smile*. (I'll try to post pictures later.) Afterward, Drew had her picture taken with the Easter bunny. Hopefully my sister will post it on her LiveJournal (hint, hint). Tonight we're going to have dinner with my family and then try to hang out with my good friend, Staci and her son, Peyton.

Tomorrow we'll go to church, have lunch, and then head back to Kentucky. I'm sure we'll see some tornado damage as we drive through Nashville.

No comments: