Saturday, October 08, 2005

Interests

I thought a good way to let you know more about me is just to list some of my interests and give you links so you can learn more at your leisure. Enjoy!

Universities
Union University - I went here for undergraduate classes.
Tennessee Technological University - I got a BS in Mathematics from TTU.

Sports teams
St Louis Cardinals - My dad has been a fan ever since he was a little boy. The apple doesn't fall too far...
Lady Vols basketball

Work
Lexmark - I've worked for Lexmark since 1998.
XML and XSL - I work with XML and XSL every day.

Cities
Jackson, TN - Jackson is my hometown.
Lexington, KY - I live in Lexington now.
Huntsville, AL - Huntsville is the home of the US Space & Rocket Center, where I was a Space Camp counselor for 2 summers.

Music
Ben Folds and Ben Folds Five
PFR
Fleming & John
The Apparitions - http://www.theapparitions.net/ and http://www.myspace.com/theapparitions
Sixpence None the Richer
Michael Bublé
Marc Broussard
Rascal Flatts
4Him
Keith Urban
Dave Barnes
Ralph LaMontagne - no web site, but trust me, he's good

TV
Alias
24
The Late Show with David Letterman

Churches
West Jackson Baptist Church - Jackson, TN - This is the church I grew up going to.
Englewood Baptist Church - Jackson, TN - This is the church I went to most of the time I was attending Union University.
Southland Christian Church - Lexington, KY - This is the church Bob and I attend now.

No comments: